printf("Programming, whats that all about?");

Posted by Pete | Posted in | Posted on 8:45 PM

0

I started my course not knowing a single thing about programming in C, I am now at a stage in my course where I still don't know much about programming in C. This is due not having a lecture in programming for the last 4 weeks and won't be having any more until the start of semester 2- in 3 weeks time! For some reason the lecturer took it upon himself to only read through his notes- most of which are copied from a book by Ivor Hoton- and once he had completed that decided to cancel any further lectures. Might sound good, but it has left me in a position where I now have to design programs to produce lines between two points on a page, then circles, and finally the union jack- which must be perfect in all dimensions (see link below), and I have no clue what to do!


How to draw the perfect union jack: http://www.jdawiseman.com/papers/union-jack/union-jack.html

It gets better... I not only have to learn to program in C, but VHDL and Matlab as well! That is the equivalent of 3 new foreign languages! O well, better continue with the coursework or it isn't going to be done!

Comments (0)