Plans for the future...

Posted by Pete | Posted in | Posted on 8:59 PM

0

Next year I will be moving into a newish apartment in Loughborough town centre with two of my mates from uni. Before we found our new home, we went house hunting around Loughborough and I can say now that what we have found is a golden gem compared to the rubbish that is on the housing market at the moment. The first house we went to look at had condensation on all the windows, the back garden was a mess, the kitchen was about 5ft by 5ft and the current tenants didn't seem to grasp the concept of "tidying up".

After frantic searching, I managed to find a newly built student apartment complex, so I booked an appointment to see as many of the flats as possible so we could choose the best one. It turned out that all the apartments were really nice, and we settled for an upstairs apartment on the end of the complex. It has 3 parking spaces, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms- one being an en-suite, and a kitchen. It is fully furnished with brand new furniture and will be totally repainted and cleaned- even though it is only 2 years old- before we move in this summer.

I can't wait to move there as I will get to cook my own food instead of eating the junk they are serving in my hall at the moment.

Comments (0)