Happy New Year!

Posted by Pete | Posted in | Posted on 9:16 PM

0

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had an amazing christmas and new year like I had at home with my family. I arrived back at uni last Sunday to a nice clean room, which I found out from the cleaners wasn't used at all during the xmas holidays so i didn't actually have to empty my room at all! Anyhoo, this week I am overloaded with coursework that needs to be done, but luckily I don't have any exams like the rest of the campus seems to be having. I will upload some xmas photos to my blog when I go home next as I saved them on my parents laptop instead of my pc- big mistake :-)

I was shown the following link the other day. It's written by an eBayer and is a really funny storey about his car that wouldn't die:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4600692892&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comments (0)