Work, work, work

Posted by Pete | Posted in | Posted on 11:42 AM

0

What a busy week. This is the first time since I got back on Monday that I've had a chance to write my blog. After getting back on Monday morning and dropping my stuff off at the house with half an hour to spare, I then had lectures until 6pm. Tuesday was even worse as I ended up spending over 12 hours of work, comprising of 8 hours of lectures and 4 hours of coursework! Wednesday was not as bad as after the morning lectures I went to watch the new James Bond movie in Leicester followed by fish and chips from the local chippy (which were both great). Today I've had some lectures this morning, and have a board meeting for my project group for 2 hours this afternoon.

Bit of a boring post, but I'll talk more about my interesting project in a later post as I'm getting hungry, so that's all for now. (Photos to follow once I have my camera from home)

Comments (0)