2nd Year Uni Life

Posted by Pete | Posted in | Posted on 8:13 PM

0

Now that I have sorted everything out (house, internet, coursework etc) I have some time to write some posts. I'm now living with 2 of my mates in an upstairs apartment in the middle of Loughborough town centre. It is alot better than last year, especially the food. At first I thought that I would not enjoy cooking the food, (mainly because I'm lazy), but I have found that it is quite fun. Having ventured away from ready cooked meals (boo!) I'm now surprising myself by cooking Shepards pie, Chinese stir fry, spaghetti bolognaise etc and of course the mandatory pizza every now and then :-)

Part of the reason I've not been posting was because in the first 3 weeks I was on the phone to Tiscali most of the time, trying to sort out why they had not activated our line- (which in the end took over 28 days!). Then when everything with Tiscali was sorted, the wireless router decided to play up and make our network "disappear" for no reason.

So all in all it was a stressful first few weeks, but now that everything is sorted and I'm settled in I'm starting to enjoy my course more and the free time that I have (not that there is much of it!)

More posts on the way (with pics hopefully) after my visit to my Nan & Granddad's over the weekend.

Comments (0)