Work avoidance technique no.8!

Posted by Pete | Posted in | Posted on 12:23 PM

0

So it seems that I have really neglected this blog somewhat, having not posted anything new for over 3 YEARS!!!! Uni wise not alot has happened over the past 3 years, to summarise: 3rd year of uni (and end of second year) was pretty standard, going out, lectures, c/w, exams exams exams blah blah blah etc. I spent an amazing year out living and working for an aerospace company based in Gloucesterhire to earn my DIS (Diploma in Industry Studies), and am hoping to go back to them on their leadership development program once I graduate! Final year of uni has been stressful, even though i don't have lectures as such, the onus is now totally on me to organise my time and to motivate myself to do work… which as it conspires is quite hard to do (hence currently playing the "uni work avoidance update a blog that hasn't seen any new posts for 3 years" card!)


Anyhoo this is just a short update post for now to show i'm still alive! I shall try my hardest from this day forth to regularly post to this as often as I can! =)

Comments (0)